Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Changing to a fringe

Like many black goddesses, I am a great fan of Brazilian hair extensions. I've had my braids for six months now and they still look great, but it's time for a change. This time I am going to have a weave on as I want to have a fringe for a while. This is a popular look among Afro Caribbean women at the moment and a lot of black celebrities have adopted it, including Alexandra Burke (see photo).I am going to have 32 inch extensions which look really sexy and which I can cut and layer over time to change my look and keep fresh, using Motions, my product of choice, to keep it looking shiny.
A frine helps to show off the facial features and can look great - provided that you use good quality hair extensions. For me, that means Brazilian hair, You can get it from the http://www.bestblackhairextensions.com/ website, where there is an excellent range of lengths and styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment